1. The owner agrees that the dog is fit and healthy. Grooming of sick or elderly dogs is entirely at the owner's risk. Grooming may expose underlying skin or health problems that we cannot be held liable for. You must notify us of any changes whatsoever before each groom is undertaken.
2. Cooper's reserves the right not to accept a dog that presents a risk of injury to itself or our staff.
3. Any pre-existing coat or health conditions of your dog will be discussed, if you have any shampoo you prefer to be used you should supply this at your own expense for us to use during the grooming. If your dog has fleas or / and do not inform us your dog will be sent home immediately and you will still be charged the full price.
4. De - Matting Policy - Removal of matting is essential in the treatment and prevention of hotspots and sores, fungal and bacterial infections, yeast infections, flea infestations, moist eczema, mites and lice, maggot infestation, urine and faeces scalding, eye and ear infections, severe itching, scratching and redness. We reserve the right to de-matt and shave the coat very short in order to properly groom a severely affected coat. This treatment is not routine and your dog may look very different afterwards with the hair being very short and close to the skin. This may expose pre-existing skin complaints. If the dog needs to be shaved we cannot be held liable for clippers accidentally cutting the dog. We will, seek the owner's consent before carrying out such procedures.
Matting on the ears -heavy matting may cause a haematoma which might require vaterinary treatment therefore Coopers will hold no responsibility for cause of the ears,and owners will be informed immadietly.
5. Style - Every effort will be made to groom your dog to meet your expectations. It must be made clear however, that no guarantee can be made in this regard, and we accept no responsibility for a groom carried out according to your instructions, but not to your visual expectations. Records are kept in order to track progress and it may take several grooming sessions for the coat to grow to your desired style.
6. Safety - While in our care, all dogs are treated with the utmost care and attention. We will ensure your dog is safe and secure and we only use superior quality products. We will not continue to groom a dog that becomes severely anxious or aggressive. In the event of injury or accident a Vet may be called and unless it can clearly be shown that we are liable, all costs in connection with and in the carrying out of a Vet's instructions and any subsequent treatment shall be at the owner's expense. We recommend owners having dog insurance.
7. It may be necessary for us to use a muzzle on your dog for its own safety and that of the groomer. We have a selection of comfortable, various sized muzzles, which allow your dog to breathe normally and drink if necessary. A muzzle serves to both calm the dog and prevent damage or injury.
8. We have dog bowls and fresh water to prevent dogs becoming dehydrated.
9. Cancellations Cooper's tries to arrange appointments according to your availability. We understand that sometimes it is necessary for customers to cancel an appointment, however in recognition of the fact that we may be unable to fill the appointment at very short notice. customers are liable for surcharge payment of the 50% grooming session for late cancellations with less than 24 hours' notice. We ask that you make any cancellation as far ahead as possible.
10. Anyone who doesn't turn up to their appointment without any notice will have to pay the full price of the groom they have missed.
11. Costs - Estimate costs can be provided at the time of booking but these will be subject to reassessment of the dog on the day. Some cost adjustment, with owner's agreement, may be necessary in respect of the dog's size, coat condition and the style and time required. All payments must be made in full upon collection of your dog. We accept cash and card payments only.
12. The owner agrees for photographs of their dog to be taken and used on Cooper's website, Facebook, Instagram.
13. Cooper's respects your confidentiality and will not share your details without your prior consent.
14.Coopers dog grooming also holds ZERO tolarence policy towards rudeness towards staff and can lead to being asked to leave and potentially asked not to return and will lose your holding deposit .
15. We will only wait an extra 15 minutes if you are late, no later is acceptable and you will need to reschedule if this happens.
16. Finally, we are not here to provide doggy day care, please inform us of your traveling time and we will be in contact with you before setting a time. After that every 15 minutes we will charge E5 extra on top of the grooming price. Signed By Owner Date
17. The owner agrees for photographs of their dog to be taken and used on Cooper's website, Facebook, Instagram.
18. Cooper's respects your confidentiality and will not share your details without your prior consent.
19.We are not here to provide doggy day care, please inform us of your traveling time and we will be in contact with you before setting a time. After that every started 15 minutes we will charge £5 extra on top of the grooming price.
20.We will ONLY accept bookings and cancellations over the phone, we do not accept bookings and cancellations over email, Facebook,SMS, reminder text, voicemail.When booking an appointment there will be a holding fee to secure your appointment. If you need to cancel your appointment please ensure that this is done 48 hours before otherwise you will lose your holding deposit, however for unforeseen circumstances we will be more than happy to change your appointment and keep your deposit.